The Final Word on Data Integrity
The highest performing telemetry receiver on the market is available in an elegant, compact 1U rack mount package and a 3U touchscreen package with dual, 7-inch full color touchscreens. Configurations include one channel, two channels, or two channels plus combiner; an integrated three-channel spectrum analyzer; automatic AGC zeroing; PCM deframing (header detection/extraction, Sub-Frame ID (SFID) checking/extraction); built-in playback demodulator; combiner IF output; simultaneous TTL and RS-422 outputs; contiguous frequency tuning; adaptive equalizer; and decoding for SOQPSK Space Time Coded and Low Density Parity Check encoded signals.
- Complete Receiver – RF to Bits – a single-box solution that includes downconversion, demodulation, and bit synchronization
- Data Quality Encapsulation (DQE) to bundle Data Quality Metric (DQM) words with payload data, including a sync word to aid BSS time alignment; built-in real-time DQM display
- NEW! Best-Channel Selector (BCS) seamlessly selects and the best channel (Channel 1, Channel 2, or Pre-Detection Diversity Combiner) based on DQM, which is then used as the combiner data output
- Built-in integrated three-channel spectrum analyzer shows frequency domain view for up to three channels simultaneously
- Multi-Mode diversity combiner supports both Maximal Ratio Combining and Best Source Selection modes and features a revolutionary dynamic time alignment function that increases the allowable time skew between channels by over 1300 nanoseconds—more than 60 bits at high bit rates!
- Built-in playback demodulator IF inputs for each channel, 75 kHz to 20 MHz, or 70 MHz with selectable SAW filter
- Simultaneous RS-422 and TTL for all units – no need to order separate output options
- Tuning Range from 200 MHz to 5250 MHz
- Versatile Rack-Mount Enclosures – 1U or 3U 19” rack-mount chassis houses one or two receiver channels covering P, lower L, upper L, full S, C, or multiple bands per channel
- Easy on-site updates of software and firmware may now be installed by the customer on-site via SD card or network
- Best SOQPSK-TG detection in the Industry, yielding improvements of 2 dB or more over the competition’s single-symbol detectors
- True multi-symbol trellis detection all three ARTM modes for optimal demodulation
- 3.5 to 5 dB improvement in PCM/FM performance vs. the best single-symbol demodulators, to within 0.2 dB of the theoretical limit
- Enhanced Modulation Index Tracking* for PCM/FM maintains superior BER performance even if the received signal’s modulation index varies by as much as 500%, a major breakthrough for tracking legacy analog transmitters (*patented)
- Phase Noise Compensation optimizes demodulator performance for use with legacy TM packs and transmitters with excessive phase noise
- Typical noise figure of 3.5 dB bests all other ARTM receivers on the market, hands down
- Synchronizes up to 100 times faster – and maintains sync at lower signal-to-noise ratios – than any other ARTM demodulator
- Spectrum analyzer shows frequency domain view for up to three channels simultaneously
- Automatic AGC zeroing
- Browser-based remote interface
|RDMS™ Adaptive Equalizer Demonstration (Video)||Jul-2020|
Brief demonstration of how our RDMS™ Adaptive Equalizer can conquer multipath, transforming a three-ray channel with severe distortion into nearly perfect data.
|RDMS™ Rackmount Receiver Manual (Gen 3, R18)||Nov-2020|
Installation and operation of the Quasonix 3rd Generation Rackmount RDMS™ Telemetry Receiver, updated to match RDMS™ System Version 18.
|RDMS™ Rackmount Receiver Datasheet (Gen 3)||Feb-2021|
Features, specifications, and options of the Gen 3 Rackmount RDMS™ Telemetry Receiver.
|Receiver and Transmitter Catalog||Feb-2021|
Catalog of products including Rackmount and Compact RDMS™ Telemetry Receiver, nanoTX™ Telemetry Transmitter, TIMTER™ Telemetry Transmitter, and the Rack-Mount Receiver Analyzer.
|RDMS™ Rackmount Receiver Comparison (Gen 2 vs Gen 3)||Jun-2015|
Feature comparison of Gen 2 and Gen 3 rackmount RDMS™ Receivers, showing the advancements of Gen 3 and enhancements available in the 3U model.