Quasonix digital multi-mode telemetry transmitters are the benchmark of the industry, providing unparalleled performance and value, in small, robust, power-efficient packages. The TIMTER™ transmitter, now in its third generation and smaller than ever at 4.1 cubic inches, offers the most versatility of any transmitter in the industry, with advanced capabilities like L/S/C frequency tuning and output power up to 25 Watts.
Quasonix transmitters offer three different modulations of increasing spectral efficiency – PCM/FM, SOQPSK-TG, and Multi-h CPM – also known as ARTM Tiers 0, I, and II, at standard bit rates from 0.1 to 28 Mbps (0.05 to 14 Mbps for PCM/FM). Options (HR/LR) are available to extend the upper limit to a maximum of 46 Mbps (23 Mbps for PCM/FM) and the lower limit to a minimum of 50 kbps (25 kbps for PCM/FM). With bandwidth at a growing premium in flight test telemetry, you can take advantage of 2 to 2.5 times the data capacity of the legacy PCM/FM waveform with SOQPSK-TG and Multi-h CPM.
RF Output Power
- 10 mW, 1 W, 5 W, 10 W, or 20 W
- S band also available in 25 W
- Lower L band (1435.5 MHz – 1534.5 MHz)
- Upper L band (1750.0 MHz – 1855.0 MHz)
- S band (2200.5 MHz – 2394.5 MHz)
- L/S band
- C band (4400.0 MHz – 4940.0 MHz)
- C band with “mid” option (C + 5091.0 MHz – 5150.0 MHz)
- L/C band
- S/C band
- L/S/C band
- TTL or TIA/RS-422 (RS-422)
- Outputs from 10 mW to 25 W and optional variable power – all while drawing less current than the competition
- Supports migration to 4400-4950 MHz and 5091-5150 MHz bands at 5 W or 10 W
- Automatic Data Rate Tracking
- As long as the external clock remains within specified data rates, the transmitter will automatically adjust to it with no programming or configuration required
- Bypassable Randomizer
- Standard IRIG-106 fifteen-stage randomizer, for applications with non-encrypted data
- Straightforward configuration and control and platform-independence with serial terminal programming
|TIMTER™ Transmitter Manual||Jun-2021|
Installation and operation of Quasonix’s TIMTER™ Multi-mode Digital Telemetry Transmitters.
|TIMTER™ Transmitter Datasheet||Feb-2021|
Features, options, specifications, and select accessories for Quasonix’s range of multi-mode telemetry transmitters, including nanoTX™ and nanoPuck™.
|Receiver and Transmitter Catalog||May-2021|
Catalog of products including Rackmount and Compact RDMS™ Telemetry Receiver, nanoTX™ Telemetry Transmitter, TIMTER™ Telemetry Transmitter, and the Rack-Mount Receiver Analyzer.