Quasonix’s multi-mode compact RDMS™ telemetry receiver features an extremely sensitive RF downconverter integrated with the company’s market-leading ARTM demodulator and bit synchronization in a compact 12 cubic inch flight-ready package. When compared to the competition, RDMS™ offers a remarkable 6 to 8 dB sensitivity advantage. What you choose to do with the extra link margin is up to you.
- Complete Receiver – RF to Bits A single-box solution that accepts RF signals, and delivers baseband clock and data. No external add-ons required.
- Flight-ready package Compact 12 in.³ (4.00″ x 3.00″ x 1.00″) enclosure.
- True Trellis Demodulation in all ARTM Modes Provides true trellis detection in all three ARTM modes for optimal demodulation.
- Lower L, upper L, full S, C, or multiple bands available
- Lowest noise figure 3.5 dB noise figure bests all other ARTM receivers on the market, hands down.
Product Datasheets and Catalogs
|RDMS™ Compact Receiver Datasheet (Gen 3)||Oct-2023|
Features, specifications, options, and possible band configurations for Quasonix’s third-generation compact (airborne) RDMS™ telemetry receiver.
|Receiver and Transmitter Catalog||Nov-2022|
Catalog of products including Rackmount and Compact RDMS™ Receivers; TIMTER™, nanoTX™, and nanoPuck™ Transmitters; transmitter accessories and heat sinks; Ethernet Via Telemetry (EVTM); and the Receiver Analyzer.