FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
West Chester, OH – Eglin Air Force Base selected Quasonix in a competitive best value procurement based on performance, capabilities, and experience for TAS (Telemetry Antenna Systems), including systems of 1.8m, 2.4m, 3m, 5m, and 7.3m.
The order, for up to 19 telemetry autotracking antennas, will be delivered with a wealth of advanced features including:
- Advanced L/S/C-band E-scan feeds
- Improved Cassegrain design with vertex positioned feed
- HyperTrack™ accurate digital tracking
- Advantageous use of new SEGR and IRIG DQM and DQE
- New interference filtering and mitigation
- Advanced Target Simulation
- New Ground Station Analyzer
- iNet compatibility
- EVTM (Ethernet Via Telemetry)
- TDD (Time Division Duplex uplink)
- Remote system management
- Critical security advancements
This compilation of antenna features will move telemetry range tracking antennas to a new level and benefit a wide range of customers beyond the Air Force.
“Quasonix has already been recognized as the clear leader in the telemetry transmitter and receiver market sectors. This award is an acknowledgment by the USAF that this leadership has now carried over into the antenna sector,” said Terry Hill, president of Quasonix.
ABOUT QUASONIX, INC.
Quasonix designs, develops, and manufactures high performance aeronautical telemetry systems and is a recognized industry leader for spectrally efficient modulations such as SOQPSK and Multi-h CPM. Quasonix’ advanced product line extends from the air to the ground and includes antennas, transmitters, receivers, and demodulators with integral bit synchronizers. Quasonix is… Reinventing Telemetry™
For more information, please contact Terry Hill at email@example.com or 513-942-1287.