At a slim 1.3 cubic inches, the nanoTX™ transmitter supports the smallest of airborne platforms with programmable multi-mode operation and up to 5 Watts of RF output. The smallest ARTM transmitters now available, Quasonix nano transmitters are ideal for airborne applications with strict SWaP constraints.
Quasonix transmitters offer three different modulations of increasing spectral efficiency – PCM/FM, SOQPSK-TG, and Multi-h CPM – also known as ARTM Tiers 0, I, and II, at standard bit rates from 0.1 to 28 Mbps (0.05 to 14 Mbps for PCM/FM). (The maximum bit rate with a Clock Free transmitter is 35 Mbps for all modes.) With bandwidth at a growing premium in flight test telemetry, you can take advantage of 2 to 2.5 times the data capacity of the legacy PCM/FM waveform with SOQPSK-TG and Multi-h CPM.
RF Output Power
- 10 mW, 1 W, or 5 W
- Lower S band (2200.5 MHz – 2300.5 MHz)
- Upper S band (2300.5 MHz – 2394.5 MHz)
- Full S band
- TTL or TIA/RS-422 (RS-422)
- Exceptional Efficiency
- Outputs from 10 mW to 5 W and optional variable power – all while drawing less current than the competition
- Quasonix nano transmitters stand alone as the only 1.3 cubic inch transmitters with multi-mode and 5 W output capabilities
- Automatic Data Rate Tracking
- As long as the external clock remains within the specified data rates above, the transmitter will automatically adjust to it with no programming or configuration required
- Bypassable Randomizer
- Standard IRIG-106 fifteen-stage randomizer, for applications with non-encrypted data
- Intuitive Control
- Straightforward configuration and control and platform-independence with serial terminal programming
|TIMTER™ Transmitter Datasheet||Jul-2021|
Features, options, specifications, and select accessories for Quasonix’s range of multi-mode telemetry transmitters, including nanoTX™ and nanoPuck™.
|Receiver and Transmitter Catalog||Jul-2021|
Catalog of products including Rackmount and Compact RDMS™ Telemetry Receiver, nanoTX™ Telemetry Transmitter, TIMTER™ Telemetry Transmitter, and the Rack-Mount Receiver Analyzer.
|NanoTX™ Transmitter Manual||Aug-2021|
Installation and operation of Quasonix’s nanoTX™ and nanoPuck™ Multi-Mode Digital Telemetry Transmitters.