Measure twice, launch once
Verify your pre-flight receiver configuration with the Quasonix Receiver Analyzer. With two complete ARTM signal generators covering 200 MHz to 2500 MHz and 4.4 GHz to 5.25 GHz contiguously and power levels from 0 dBm to –130 dBm, the Receiver Analyzer automates a wide range of receiver and combiner performance tests including bit error rate, noise figure, acquisition time and threshold, combiner break frequency, and PCM/FM modulation index tests. Eight bit error rate testers include integrated synchronization detection/timing and bit clock frequency counters.
- Versatile Rack-Mount Enclosure with USB Interface: Compact 1U 19” rack-mount chassis provides a single-box receiver analyzer solution, with USB plug and play; RA 3.0 extends capability and performance dramatically using existing fielded hardware
- Internal Signal Generators: Includes two complete ARTM signal generators covering 200 MHz to 2500 MHz and 4.4 GHz to 5.25 GHz contiguously, with power levels from 0 dBm to –125 dBm
- Multipath Channel Emulator: Provides 6-ray multipath emulation plus line-of-sight for static and dynamic multipath testing
- Internal Bit Error Rate Testers (BERTs): Eight bit error rate testers with integrated synchronization detection/measurement and bit rate counters
- Powerful User Interface Runs on any Windows PC: Easy to use, fully configurable graphical user interface provides incredibly responsive control of all Receiver Analyzer functions and monitoring of all receiver status; make the interface as simple or as full-featured as needed
- Receiver Performance and Functionality Tests: Comprehensive telemetry receiver test suite includes DQE/DQM verification, bit error rate, noise figure, receiver latency, acquisition time, acquisition threshold, combiner/BSS break frequency, and PCM/FM modulation index tests
- User-Definable Automated Tests: Fully customizable test capability allows modifying standard tests or defining new test scenarios to provide almost limitless automatic receiver testing
- Dynamic Graphing and Logging of Automated Test Results: Automated tests display results in interactive charts, in real time, and allow saving acquired data in several formats including customizable .CSV files for post-test processing and analysis
- DQM-Based Testing: Use calibrated DQM rather than bit error rate measurements to decrease test time by orders of magnitude
Product Datasheets and Catalogs
|Receiver Analyzer Datasheet (Gen 3)||Nov-2022|
Features and specifications for the third-generation Quasonix Receiver Analyzer and its accompanying software user interface.
|Receiver Analyzer Standard Letter of Volatility||Nov-2016|
This document describes the memory and media present in Quasonix Receiver Analyzers.
|Receiver and Transmitter Catalog||Nov-2022|
Catalog of products including Rackmount and Compact RDMS™ Receivers; TIMTER™, nanoTX™, and nanoPuck™ Transmitters; transmitter accessories and heat sinks; Ethernet Via Telemetry (EVTM); and the Receiver Analyzer.