Self-Contained Ground Station
This low-gain antenna based on the Quasonix Acquisition Aid Antenna, coupled with the industry-leading RDMS™ telemetry receiver, is the perfect solution for portable or mast-mounted antenna applications. Combined with our state-of-the-art antenna control unit (ACU) with its straightforward user interface, the QTrack™ enables simple and robust data capture for your missions.
Check out a demonstration of the dexterity of a QTrack™ antenna as it auto-tracks and recovers telemetry data from a drone. Can your antenna do this?
- Portable Two-person transport and setup (transport case recommended); free-standing antenna can be set up easily using a Moog Gibraltar tripod (model 4-60450-0A, available from Quasonix as part number QC-ACC-001) or equivalent
- Versatile Allows for portable, bi-directional Ethernet Via Telemetry (if equipped with integrated uplink transmitter)
- Simultaneous LHCP and RHCP RF Outputs 2-channel rotary joint allows continuous azimuth travel
- Dual Axis Pedestal Multi-band SCM feed mounted in a dual axis pedestal; includes power supplies, slip rings, and rotary joint
- Electronic Scanning for Highly Dynamic Targets Quasonix feeds sweep the beam electronically, allowing scan rates up to 50 kHz, greatly mitigating the challenges inherent in tracking targets that impose high degrees of amplitude modulation on transmitted signals
Product Datasheets and Catalogs
|QTrack™ Antenna Datasheet||Nov-2022|
Features of the QTrack™ telemetry antenna and its accompanying Antenna Control Unit (ACU), plus specifications.
Demonstration of the agility of a QTrack™ antenna as it auto-tracks a drone. Quasonix QTrack™ portable low-gain antennas, coupled with industry-leading Quasonix RDMS™ telemetry receivers, are the perfect solution for portable or mast-mounted antenna applications. Can your antenna do this?